Announcements
Hey guys sign up your RS2 Teams here for a ladder coming soon http://www.mintgaming.net.au

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
perma ban appeal
Recruit
In-Game Name: Craxicus

Server Information: Aussie/NZ Good Gamers (ro2 crew)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31646197

Banning Admin Name:(If Possible) - didnt say

Reason For Ban: team killing.

Appeal:
Seriously don't understand the ban at all, a guy in our squad very much on purpose threw a nade into a building where the rest of our squad was and he team killed all of us, so squad leader kicked him from squad and he ran back to where we were and he naded us again but we all ran away so i shot him ( he was obviously intentionally trying to team kill us because he got kicked from the squad), then he switched teams and that was the end of that, then 5 mins later i got banned... if that's grounds for a ban i think you guys need to reconsider how many team kills or how egregious the team killing is before banning people from your servers. Meanwhile our commander got maybe 20 team kills in 2 arty strikes... no ban for that guy. if i got any other team kills in that game it was 100% accidental, think i got maybe 1 other tk which was from a nade but i got banned before i could say sorry in chat.

forgot to say i believe it was obvious he team killed on purpose as he killed 4 maybe 5 ppl and didn't apologize.
04-06-2017, 01:33 AM
Donor
I find it so hard to believe that you got perma-banned for one TK
"Nemo me impune lacessit"
None can harm me unpunished

- Royal Highland Fusiliers
04-06-2017, 01:51 AM
Recruit
(04-06-2017 01:51 AM)PrimePossum69 Wrote:  I find it so hard to believe that you got perma-banned for one TK

me too, thus the appeal. I wouldnt have bothered to sign up to the forums etc if i was being a dick and going on a team kill spree or something.
04-06-2017, 02:03 AM
Donor
melb AU
Hey Craxicus, don't worry.. the ban wasn't permanent. It was just a session ban. Deliberate team killing isn't looked upon very favourably here.
You've got to understand that most people generally just make a mistake when they team kill you. And just outright revenge kills are not tolerated. Also this particular team leader was trying his best, and was trying to communicate with his team. Although he wasn't doing a good job we didn't need you abusing him.
I appreciate you coming on here and giving your side of the story.... which always helps.
See you on the battlefield...
04-06-2017, 02:19 AM
Recruit
(04-06-2017 02:19 AM)Larkham Wrote:  Hey Craxicus, don't worry.. the ban wasn't permanent. It was just a session ban. Deliberate team killing isn't looked upon very favourably here.
You've got to understand that most people generally just make a mistake when they team kill you. And just outright revenge kills are not tolerated. Also this particular team leader was trying his best, and was trying to communicate with his team. Although he wasn't doing a good job we didn't need you abusing him.
I appreciate you coming on here and giving your side of the story.... which always helps.
See you on the battlefield...
Thanks for clarifying, thought the message said perma ban but im tired as hell probably misread it. All i remember saying in chat to commander was stop bombing us gi or something along those lines dont even remember tbh if i was being a cunt i apologize Tongue Thanks again for clearing that up, my mates always play this server would have been poo to get banned for good Tongue
04-06-2017, 02:28 AM
Donor
Australia
(04-06-2017 01:33 AM)craxicus Wrote:  a guy in our squad very much on purpose threw a nade into a building where the rest of our squad was and he team killed all of us, so squad leader kicked him from squad and he ran back to where we were and he naded us again but we all ran away so i shot him ( he was obviously intentionally trying to team kill us because he got kicked from the squad), then he switched teams and that was the end of that, then 5 mins later i got banned...

forgot to say i believe it was obvious he team killed on purpose as he killed 4 maybe 5 ppl and didn't apologize.

If u got screenshots or a video by any chance let us know
GOOOOOOOD MORNING VIETNAM!
04-06-2017, 02:21 PM
Admin,TS,Forums,Server
Airbase Alpha
All sorted thread locked
05-06-2017, 08:20 PM